www.bambography.co.uk

NEW WEBSITE NOW ACTIVE http://www.bambography.co.uk

Monday, November 14, 2005

Fireworks


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




I have taken advantage of the season and have been attempting to take some half decent pics of firworks. This was on the Thames on saturday for the end of the Lord Mayors Parade. I believe I have yet to fully grasp the technique of taking good pics of fireworks yet and if anyone has any suggestions as to the best way of doing so, i'd love to hear it. (Note, I dont have a tripod and this is my first and most obvious downfall....)



Also my camera (Canon Powershot S1 IS) seems to create a lot of noise (visually) when taking photos at night/low-light. Can anyone offer this poor amature advice on which settings are best for these situations. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home