www.bambography.co.uk

NEW WEBSITE NOW ACTIVE http://www.bambography.co.uk

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oundle


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




This is my first attempt as Duotone pictures. I took this shot when I was in Oundle, nr Peterborough, which is where I am from and my parents still live. Further to previous posts, I would be interested for people to suggest subjects/styles/ideas for me to try in the future. I am trying to learn about photography, so all suggestions are welcome.



Best wishes to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger juliet browne said...

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your comment on my photo. Unfortunately I did not take any of the photos that I've published on Blogger (to my discredit). But your photos are really lovely. Happy snapping!

22/11/05 13:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home